When communicating with a client, you must keep a record of the conversations to ensure that people are getting the correct information from your practice and others know exactly what you client has been advised. VetOfficeSuite.com provides you with a professional looking document that you can e-mail to your client to give them an accurate history of communications. The communication area is a free field where you can type your content or use the Talk-To-Text feature that most tablets have for a quick and easy summary. For security reasons, the client communication records will lock after 24 hours to prevent changes from being made.
Client Communication forms include:
- Pre-populated practice information with your company logo
- Pre-populated Client & Patient Information
- Topic of Communication options
- Mode of Communication options
- Free field to document your communication
- Doctor Name and Signature section